It uses the search function in your new account to list the possible matches (usually just the correct one!). It works this way because the blog names on blogger are rarely the same as in wordpress, but it encourages people to update their links by showing them it’s different. It also displays a helpful message.
Now copy this piece of code, as is (except for line numbers), just after the Body tag:
- <h1>Blog has moved, searching new <a href='YOURBLOG'>blog</a>...</h1>
- var splits = location.href.split("/");
- var splits2 = splits[splits.length-1].split(".");
- var search = splits2.replace( /-/g, "+" );
- window.location = "YOURBLOG/?s=" + search;
Now replace YOURBLOG with the address to your blog (e.g. http://www.akademy.co.uk/blog )
Test it by going to one of your old Blogger blogs.
A helpful page at http://www.blogcrowds.com/resources/parse_html.php